Have you come to terms with the Cloud !
With Cloud computing becoming an integral part of today’s IT Infrastructure, its no longer a luxury. It is not about IF, its about WHEN are you coming to terms with the Cloud. We all are connected to the Cloud in one way or another without even knowing it. Did you know majority of the basic IT Infrastructure worldwide like Emails, File Sharing between Teams, Telephony, Private Social Network, Private and Public facing websites are already powered by the Cloud Service Providers around the world.
Often when we think or hear about “Cloud”, many bells start ringing. MIVB ensures that those bells no longer ring and provide you with a comprehensive approach for embracing the cloud thereby increasing the organizations productivity reducing cost and access to the latest technology at competitive pricing.
Work with a vendor independent Cloud Service Provider !
MIVB is a vendor independent provider, we understand that one provider does not fit all criteria for our customer needs. Having worked with major Data Center Providers and Cloud Service Providers directly, MIVB can help you take an informed decision, going through the fine print, from a technical and commercial perspective help you navigate the world of technical jargon.
A particular feature may be of great importance to you, however that may not be a general industry practice which a Cloud Provider may try to upsell. We can help you decide how to device your cloud strategy, help you select the right Provider, the right Data Center for your data, negotiate favorable terms and make sure your data is in secure hands.
How does Cloud help me in my business or profession ?
There are some basic advantages to using the cloud services; lets find out:
- No entry barrier, access to Business Grade Technology at competitive prices, which was previously available to only organizations with big budgets. Now you can also use the sophisticated features available to big budget organizations, meaning you now don’t have to compromise on security, speed, other enterprise criteria you need.
- You pay for only what you use, what this means is e.g. if you need 20 servers to run a test, you can power them up, test it, power them down and destroy the data, you don’t need to buy 20 servers, incur a huge expenditure and store in the warehouse and sell them at half the price later. You have access to technology faster, quicker, at lower price point.
- Highly scalable and available. If your website traffic grows by 200% in 2 days, you can add resources on the fly, meaning there is no visible impact on the users, resources are available on demand. You can also build highly available Infrastructure, replicate data from a Data Center in London to a Data Center in Toronto, thousands of miles away, so you can mitigate the risk against natural disasters or any other compliance or risk requirement.
- Grows with you, if you are small time provider need only 1 server you can take a pretty basic configuration, as your needs grow you upgrade, there is no incurring expenses, when you upgrade, you don’t have to sell your old unused equipment, you are more confident than ever, already empowered with significant cost savings, you can employ working capital elsewhere to make good use of it.
- Rock solid infrastructure with reliable network and automatic failover are some of the basic advantages you get when moving to cloud.